Odibets was a late entrant into the sports betting scene but they have quickly become one of the most popular betting sites in Kenya. What makes them stand out from the rest is their good mobile app, high odds, and great user experience. What they lack in advanced betting features, they make up for by providing an unparalled betting experience.[wp-review id=”825984″]
Odibets basically offers markets on all the games you would want to bet on, and believe me, what is offered will ensure you stay on the side hours on end placing bets. Registering is pretty simple and it will take you than 30 seconds to create an account. They are relatively new to the market, or maybe their whole ethos is to keep things easy, and that is what they do, and that is what you will get, as an end customer. For a new bookie too, they must be doing pretty well to have unveiled a multi-million sponsorship deal with SportPesa Premier League (SPL) side, Mathare United. The deal will see the 2008 champions don OdiBets branded kits for three seasons, beginning with the 2018/19 campaign that gets underway in December.
In this section we will list some of the main features of Odibets that make it popular here at Betmoran.
Odibets offers a Freebet worth Kshs 30 to all new customers. Here are the steps make your freebet:
- Select Home team win (1), draw (X) or away team win (2), from the day’s freebet game.
- Enter your phone number.
- Choose your account password (6 or more characters) Select ‘Submit Freebet.
Once you are done with the above, your OdiBets account will be created and your Freebet will be placed.
Odibet Data Bundle
This is a feature available to all registered customers. To participate, you will need to:
- Register, deposit and place bets with a minimum of Kshs 49/= on a single or multibet.
- You will automatically receive 7MB and 7 Messages and then enter into a daily draw and stand a chance to win upto 2GB internet bundles.
Winners will then be picked randomly by OdiBets promotion systems. The customer(s) who win, will soon thereafter receive a confirmation message from OdiBets on their mobile phone with the Reward of free Safaricom Internet Data bundle for use on the mobile phone within a period of no more than 48 hours from receipt of the confirmation message.
Free first deposit of the day
All new and existing customers get to enjoy a free deposit bonus on their first deposit of the day on deposits of Ksh 49-99/= and Ksh 200/= and above. For example, if you deposit 95/= your OdiBets account will be credited with Ksh 100/= instead of 95/=. This means they refund the amount you used to deposit into your OdiBets account.
Cash back if your first bet of the day loses
Odibets has a 50% stake refund on your first cash bet of the day, if you used Ksh 30/= and above to place it, and you lost the bet. This refund however, is on stakes of upto Ksh 200/=. Any stake of more than Ksh 200/= will receive a stake refund of Ksh 100/=. The stake refund will be in form of a bonus immediately the bet is lost.
Odibets allows deposits via MPESA only. You can do it in two ways:
- Go to the DEPOSIT tab on Odibets.com and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will receive a pop up notification on your phone asking you to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you intend to deposit to ODIBETS.
- – Go to M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone. – Select Lipa na M-PESA. – Select Pay Bill. – Enter 290680 as the Business Number. – Enter ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER but you can leave and blank and proceed. – Enter the amount to pay (NO COMMAS) e.g 200. – Enter your M-PESA PIN and send. – You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
What You Can Bet On
Odibet’s Sportsbook includes over 500 events daily, and they also offer live betting. You can bet on a variety of popular sports: football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, cricket, American football, boxing, snooker, volleyball, handball, MMA and rugby.
- Free bet is offered.
- Countless sports and events to place bets on.
- Big odds.
- You can bet with as low as kshs 1.
- Withdrawals can be done via SMS.
- Customer service is 24/7.
- Deposits can be done on the site.
- The site is easy to navigate.
- There is live betting.
- No jackpot.
- Deposits are charged.
- No cash out.
How to deposit in odibet?
Use mpesa paybill 290680 to make deposits to odibet
Enter ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER but you can leave and blank and proceed
How to reset password on Odibet?
Open your web browser and type in: OdiBets.com
When the Odibets page appears click on login.
Enter your phone number and click on ‘forgot password’
You will receive an sms with a reset PIN
Enter the PIN and choose your new password.
Who Owns Odibet?
Former President Mwai Kibaki’s son Jimmy Kibaki is the chairman OdiBets.
Sign up for Betmoran Mail
Join our newsletter to receive exclusive access to bonuses, betting guides, new tips and tricks that will make you a better sports bettor